Sunday, September 2, 2012

Book Reviews are coming!!

This is another book that has caught my eye each time I walk into my LQS! The colors are calming, cool and just scream at me to pick the book up. Now in this picture the book cover looks gray, this is just the lighting in my sewing room. I'm going to take another picture of the book when the sun is not going down. The pillows are adorable, easy and modern! I will add more this afternoon or tomorrow...I have to go get ready for church...

Now this book! I have taught a T-shirt quilt class from! As soon as this book arrived in the shop and the owner showed it to me...well he tried to tell me this is the book he wanted me to use....I said I had never seen this one before....I would remember this book!! Look at the fabrics on the front cover!! Who recognizes the fabrics? This is not your typical T-shirt quilt instructional book! These quilts are really "cool". I'm offering another class using this book! I love it! More info to come later...I have to go ready for church!! 
I have 3 books that I will be posting reviews, the other book's image will come later on today....

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post and link on MQP! I'm now following you to see where you will lead!!

    ReplyDelete