Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Wonder's Binding clips....

I used the clips today for a different purpose than binding. See how I attached my units to my pattern. I have a bazillion half square triangles to piece and keep them separated! So, instead of using paperclips or just making a pile, I clipped them to my pattern sheets.
SWEET! Love it when I can use something else for more than just its original purpose! 
They won't damage your fabric, are easy to open and close!
Here is the link to purchase the wonder clips if you would like some:
And by the way, isn't this fabric adorable?!! It is from Moda, here is the link:

I'm working on a quilt for Quilter's World magazine, and this is the fabric line I chose! I fell in love with it! It wouldn't have anything to do with being a grand mother now and have a precious little grand daughter, now would it?

No comments:

Post a Comment