Friday, September 21, 2012

Sit-n-Sew Potluck at the Village Quilt Shoppe in Lake Orion

For those of you Michiganders....Tonight is Sit-n-Sew at The Village Quilt Shoppe!! It is potluck too and I hear we are having a chef cook some Asian cuisine for us!! If you plan on attending, bring something to share!! The cost is $5, give the shop a call 248-391-5727 so that we can make sure we have enough tables set up!! Its gonna be fun fun fun!! Food, Sewing and Great Conversation!! The staff is here to help you with your project, so come on out and join us.

I've been viewing my quilt recently, this is the one that made the cover of F&P Easy Scrap Quilts last year. I love this quilt!! I do believe I want to make it again...but alas I have other projects in front of it...like..............

This quilt is my Blooming 9patch. I am using Robert Kaufman's fabric line oh darn...what is the name of it...season of splender? Oh I forget now...when I go to the shop today I will find the name and update this!!

Now this quilt is due back here at home any day!! It is Fons and Porter's Scrap Quilts newest release....I wonder when it will arrive at my doorstep?

Happy Sewing everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment