Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday morning

Good morning world! I've been awake since 5am, just could not sleep! I have been tossing and turning for several nights now due to this crummy cold! The doctor put me on an allergy medicine to try and help my skin redness and irritation....this medicine dries me out sooo bad! I can't drink enough water to keep myself hydrated. Today I think I will skip the meds and focus on hydrating even more then start taking the meds again tomorrow. It made it very hard to focus on anything, not fun!
I'm working away at a project due for F&P. I have some designs in my head for applique, longarm quilting and even embroidery!! Now where did that come from?! I don't have an embroidery machine....but I do want one :o)
Exciting news: can't reveal yet, but just wait till the later part of this year!!! I'm working on a special project with a publishing company, can't say a word yet, but please please please stay with my blog and you will not be disappointed!! Get some of your friends to join!!
Also, I promised giveaways this month!! I have a few items in the works...still need more followers, but I won't disappoint you!
Enough for a moment about my quilting life: now on a more personal note. Our Pastor resigned suddenly from our church this past Sunday. This morning will be or first Sunday without him. We love our Pastor, he is a wonderful man. I know the details, but I will not post the reasons, that would be very disrespectful. So please pray for him as he searches what God has next in his life and for our church.
I designed this bear paw quilt last year for a friend, just thought I'd share. I have not made it yet...oops...someone has been busy....I plan on making it this year maybe one block at a time each week...I think some applique would make this quilt sing, don't you?
Happy Sewing everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment