Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Finally accomplished some sewing!!

I finally able to accomplish some sewing yesterday! I had been in so much pain with my neck and back that I could only sit for 30 minutes at a time to sew...and then I had to go lay on the couch for a couple of hours. I figured out that my sewing machine's position did not allow me to sit directly in front of the needle, I was kind of angled and slightly turned. This is not good, plus my chair is the wrong chair for me to sit in! So!!! I switched things around a bit yesterday. I decided to sew on a table that sits higher, not have a machine that sits "down in" the table but rests on top of the table. I also placed my extended table by my New Home sewing machine and off I went!! I sewed for HOURS yesterday!!! I could not believe the difference in how my body felt and how much I was able to get accomplished.
So!! Lesson learned!! When you are told to sit a certain way for certain tasks, listen!! And do this!!
Happy Sewing everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment