Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hi!!! It is Wednesday!!

Hi everyone!! It is Wednesday! But you know what? When I woke up this morning, I thought it was Monday!!! NO WaY! LOL It took me a few minutes to get myself together and figure out what day of the week it is! LOL
So, what is everyone working on? I'm still plugging away, and I don't mean that in a negative way, just lots of little triangle pieces to sew together for this quilt I designed for Fons & Porter magazine....sometimes I don't think far enough in advance to go...oh you know, that quilt has LOTS of pieces...little pieces...do you really want to piece this?!! But you know, I love a challenge! I love working with new designs, getting that WOW affect when you open the block up when it is color combination or shapes! You know?!
Today I will be teaching at the Village Quilt Shoppe in Canterbury Village in Lake Orion, MI. I teach here all the time, I love the shop! You know there are only a few quilt shops that I have walked into and got that...you don't like this shop feeling...Most of them I love!! Has that ever happened to you?
I'm working on a huge project that will be ready for reveal in June. And yes, I will be advertising it on my blog!! I get to travel for this project too, not to some exotic place but to the publishing company's headquarters. So, please, I can't stress this enough, share my blog!! The big reveal will be wonderful!!!!
Happy Sewing everyone, I have to go get myself ready for the day!
I almost forgot to mention, I'm going to bring some I just can't cut it fabric today and work on another quilt pattern while I teach...ok while my students sew!!! Hopefully I can get this pattern up and running by next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment