Sunday, July 11, 2010

Its a new day

Yep, it is Sunday morning and I need to go get ready for church. I woke up startled this morning, I thought I had slept in too late. Once I realized I was ok I calmed down. Grabbed a cup of coffee, wrapped up in a blanket on the couch and went back to sleep for about 15 minutes, lol.
This past week I have managed to make 4 quilt backs, and 4 scrap battings. I've organized a few shelves in my sewing room and of course a quilter knows that when she does that she gets finds fabric that she forgot about, and gets more ideas for quilts!! It is really dangerous to clean your sewing room! I believe I was working in my sewing room on Thursday and Friday.
The earlier part of the week we were working on the front of the house. My husband has been replacing siding boards that are cracked and rotted. I painted the front door and some window trim. I couldn't do much more than that, I would have been in his way. Yesterday he began painting the scallops on the front of the house, it looks fantastic!!! I love the paint scheme we chose!!!
Unfortunately, I have no pictures to post, hopefully that will change soon!
My goals for next week:
1. binding 2 quilts
2. quilt the 4 quilts I made backings and battings for
3. finish Christopher's quilt and ship it out!
4. women's ministry meeting-get bible study schedule down for the rest of the year
5. Get son Chris ready for OCC
6. clean up this computer room!!!
7. make new curtains for dining room
Those are enough goals!! We will have to see how much I actually complete! LOL

Later gator!

No comments:

Post a Comment