Thursday, January 29, 2009

Totally forgot to mention...


I totally forgot to mention that I sent one of my favorite quilts down to my sister's to be auctioned off. They are hosting an auction to raise money for a family that needs assistance in medical bills/procedures. I'm hoping all is a success for them!! The picture I have loaded was not taken in my house, this at Canterbury Village for a recent quilt show. I did not have a picture of the quilt in my house.
I also made my sister's family pillowcases. They loved them. Oh and I can't forget that I made my sister a set of cozy coasters. I plan on making her a couple more to go in her bedroom to match the quilt I made for her over a year ago. Ok, I think that is all for now.
Taking life 0ne-stitch-at-a-time
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment