Friday, January 30, 2009

Heather's Baby shower gift


I can't believe I made this! LOL I began making a quilt and had two rows completed. But I just could not shake the feeling that this is not the right gift, let's do something different! Something that no one else would expect from me. So, I began reading my new McCall's Quilting magazine and there was the pattern!! Page 12 as a matter of fact (April 2009 issue)

I've already called Heather and sent her a picture of the bag! I can't attend the baby shower that is tomorrow, I have to attend a longarm quilting meeting instead that I had already rsvp'd to. So, here is a picture of the bag!
I began working on the bag this morning at around 9am and finished it around 4:15pm this afternoon. Wow, took me longer than I expected, but I am very proud that I made this!
I wonder what else I could make now....

1 comment:

  1. Tell me more about the bag! It's so cute. Did she like it?

    ReplyDelete