Monday, March 29, 2010

My favorite movies to watch while sewing...

Since I am still working on the Blackford's Beauty quilt (Jared Takes a Wife) I thought I would list my favorite movies I like to have on while I'm sewing.
My all time favorites are all the Jane Austin ones!!! I love Pride And Prejudice (Masterpiece Theater), Sense and Sensibilities, Persuasion, Northanger Abby, Jane Austen Regrets. I also enjoy The Forsyte Saga!! I have both parts 1 and 2! I began watching this one this weekend while I was sewing.
Well I have to admit that I love anything with Meryl Strep and Ann Hathaway in it. So I purchased The Devil Wears Prada. Now I want to find another movie that is fashion related, not Meryl Strep movie though, Confessions of a Shopaholic! I might just have to order that one! I've been told it is very cute.
Today though, I must call the doctor. I think I have bronchitis, I feel horrible and I am coughing really bad....ugh!
As soon as I can I need to begin working on getting the patterns that I have come up with published in a magazine!
Till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment