Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tuesday Morning

Tuesday Morning I believe is a name of shop that has clearance items or discontinued items from other stores, kind of like Big Lots. haha Anyway, it is Tuesday morning and I have lots of work to do.
I've gotten another quilt accepted by Quilter's World magazine!! Woohoo!!
Here is a sneak peak of the block...and it is only a little bit of the block. I can't reveal that would not be fun!! This quilt will be in the Feb. issue of 2013! Wow! that is far away and before you know it, it will be here...in the dead of winter...ugh...I should not talk about winter..haha

Tomorrow my sister flies in and then...and then...it will be full blown no time week, also known in the theater world as "hell week"! My family, most of us, are involved in a theater group and the play is this weekend, yep, Mother's Day weekend. We will have 5 shows this weekend. The play is Camelot. My son Steve is King Pellinore. I'm in charge of the bake sale and I have a wonderful friend who is helping me with it, Theresa. My sister Renee will also be helping...I work them to the bone! LOL
Each morning I will have to quilt, bake in the afternoon or maybe I should do that the other way around....bake in the morning and quilt in the afternoon....I don't know, I do know there is not enough time in each day to accomplish all that is on my plate.....
I hope everyone has a wonderful day! Drop me a note!
I have picked the winnter for the magazine, so I will be posting that info as soon as I hear back from her!
Happy sewing!

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to seeing your new quilt.
    I have never done designs for quilts, I have a hard enough time reading instructions and actually following them, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete