Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sew Many Things...

Today I am heading over to a shop, Sew Many Things, located in Clinton Twp. My friend Dawn works there. The owners are out of town at spring Market and Dawn will be by herself in the shop. So I thought it would be fun to hang out with her all day in the shop. I'm bringing a quilt to work on, while I'm there....can't waste any time...I will be surrounded by fabric!! so much inspiration will be swarming around me!! What is a girl to do?!
I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Happy Sewing!

2 comments:

  1. Me leva junto???Tenha um dia maravilhoso.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun way to spend the day.
    Our pfaff shop is having a demo day, but I still need to learn to use what I have before I buy anything new;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete