Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Stormy night here in Clarkston

Last night we had storms roll through here around midnight. The wind was really odd sounding, woke both my husband and I up. We got up and closed the windows. Neither one of us noticed what happened in our side porch. The winds ripped out screens, and some ceramic potted plants containers were busted :o(
I guess my boys will be swapping out some screens for glass again.....oh well.......

Today I have to work on a quilt for Quilter's World magazine. It will be in the winter issue. I have been working on it each day, but not enough progress. My sister is in town, she lives in SC, so we have been doing lots of stuff together.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Happy Sewing!

1 comment:

  1. We got hit with some heavy rains and thunder, but nothing that severe.
    Glad no one got hurt.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete