Saturday, May 14, 2011

I found it!

My camera has been returned! My son, Chris, had my camera up in his room....I had not dared to walk up the stairs to check out his room...I knew it would surface sooner or later .... or just ask, "ok, who took mom's camera?"
Today we begin moving the set for "Oliver". It is 7:30am and it is raining, I'm hoping the rain is going to stop soon....and I'm glad I have a covered truck bed to help move the set. My son, Joe, has been helping to build the bridge for the play. I'm going to take pictures of our work today and attempt to take more pictures throughout this week of all we do for the setup and then the performance. These kids work so hard to put on these plays, actually, all involved works their butt off! Those that don't....well lets just say....just kidding! LOL
I worked on a design yesterday on my eq7 program. I submitted it to a magazine. I'm hoping it gets accepted! That will make 3 quilt designs that have been accepted.
Well, lots to do today and I am no where near prepared for this week of work. I have not prepared for the bake sale like I should. For some reason I just can't get my head wrapped around it ...bake bake bake...I'm not in charge of like I have been for the past couple of years....which is actually a good thing.
Got to run....

No comments:

Post a Comment