Monday, July 22, 2013

Longarm Machine for sale!

Hi everyone, for starters, I'm selling my longarm machine and upgrading. If you are interested in my Gammill Classic Plus, send me an email: nancy.mcnally@comcast.net The orange/pink quilt is my quilt that was in Quiltmaker magazine's Quilts From 100 Blocks. You also will see a few other things on my design wall and my mess book shelves :) just over look all that, lol!!
If you know of someone that is looking for a used Gammill Classic Plus or longarm in general, please pass this information along.
Rosie:
 




For sale
2005 Gammill Classic Plus
14 ft table
$10,000
1 owner, she sews beautifully and is a work horse!
Sewing Throat 26”
Comes with:
Factory installed Stitch regulator
Horizontal and Vertical Channel Locks
Sews in Manual or Regulated mode
Bobbin winder (winds bobbin while you sew)
One Stitch button/needle up/needle down
Needle down positioner
Laser light
Stylus Rod
Work station with 2 boards
Pantographs
Gam Guide large and small
Table is on casters
Extended Base
We can deliver if you are within 5 hours from Clarkston, MI. We will set the longarm machine up and I will train you how to use the machine.


No comments:

Post a Comment