Friday, February 1, 2013

Last day with my sweet...

Little grand daughter, AnnaLynne. She has been a lot of fun this week! Of course I think she is absolutely the most precious little girl around!! In a few days she will be 7months old, I can't believe this! Anna has been with us all week. Her mommy had an opportunity to go to Italy for a week and I think these opportunities only come once in a life time..so go!

Anna's uncles and grandpa (pappa Joe) have enjoyed having her around also. They are all so cute, when one of them would come home they would immediately come and say HI to Anna! She would just give them the cutest smile!!!
Today, I will be sewing and trying to stay warm, it is bitter cold here and snow is back on the ground..joy, joy, joy.....ugh! Lets hope I don't have the neck pain I had yesterday. Once my neck starts hurting, I can't sew, I can't get comfortable...at all.

Look what I received in the mail yesterday!! Thread from YLI!! I love their thread! How cool!!!

Well everyone, I need to get moving off the computer! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and stay warm! It is freezing cold here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment