Monday, February 11, 2013

Today is very windy...

Good morning everyone! How was your weekend? Mine was pretty good! Started out on watching my sweet grand daughter Saturday morning. I really didn't get that much done...I wonder why?

Just adorable!! And as of this weekend I think we have learned that she is a "scooter" not a "crawler". She scoots all over her mommy and daddy's house!! Once mommy picked her up around 2, I finished cleaning up the kitchen...fatigue set in!! I could not believe this, why was I soooo tired!
I took a nap, only solution!!
I was able to finish my piecing my quilt for a big project, can't reveal, sooooo sorry! I started working on the 2nd one for the same project, I'm loving it! Can't reveal...sorry again!! 
Sunday came and as usual another busy day. But I watched Downton Abbey! I love this mini series on PBS, but next Sunday is the last one for the season, I don't want it to end! I hope they will have another mini series on that I like as much.
Well everyone, I have to get moving off the computer! 
Don't forget about the Giveaway!! I will be contacting someone pretty soon!! So please make sure you check your email box!!
Happy Sewing!!

2 comments: