Monday, December 17, 2012

Monday Monday....

Good morning everyone, It is Monday. Today, I have a screaming sinus headache and a slight ear ache...not feeling so hot. I will lay low today and take it easy...maybe...lol
Last week I was on the phone with my biological mom, I'm adopted and yes, I found her when I was 19.  I have lots of pieces to my puzzle that are still missing...as in who I am and why I do the things I do the way I do them...my talents for one thing. I learned months ago that my love for quilting came from my mom's grandmother. She was a quilter!! Sweet! And last week I learned that 2 of my aunts love to draw, my mom said they are artists...I did not know this!! That really puts a few more pieces into place. I enjoying learning about where I come from. Its been kind of mystery all my life.
This week I have several quilts that need to be finished. I'm hoping I'm not getting too sick and I can accomplish this task. I want to work on my own applique designs. I've been drawing some things freehand, but I'm wondering if I should study a few more books on applique before I attempt to start cutting fabric!!

Have a wonderful day everyone, I must get busy....someone needs to clean the house too today...hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment