Sunday, December 2, 2012

Candy Wishes quilt

Good morning world! It is a beautiful day this Sunday!! I woke up, read some email...have my cup of coffee right here, looked on facebook for a bit and then decided I wanted to design a quilt...again...so what do you think?

very colorful!! I wonder what it would look like in more subdued colors....lets see....
how about Berry pie
I like both!! I don't know which one I like better! Last night I wanted to sew but did not feel like working on what I'm supposed to be working on...a quilt for F&P. I started looking through my bins of UFO's and found a quilt I started a couple of years ago. I worked on it instead and it felt great!! I will post pics of it later on today, now I have to go get ready for church. We have praise band practice at 8:30 in the morning to make sure we know the songs..just a warm up...Have a wonderful day!!
Happy Sewing!

1 comment:

  1. I love Berry Pie, I think it would look fantastic for my son who is in the military. I've been looking for something that looks patriotic in a way, and yet manly too. I see red, white and blues in there. It is wonderful. The other one would be great in a kids room, or baby quilt I think, or in brights for a pick me up feel spring quilt. Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete