Sunday, January 9, 2011

Yesterday's progress....

Oh my goodness!! Dawn and I made great progress. Dawn is my favoritest (if that is a word) quilting buddy! We have been friends for over 10 years now.  Yesterday, Dawn and her husband came over around 10:30am and stayed till almost 9pm.

Block A

cool colors for block B


this is my chain piecing separator!
 Dawn brought over her computer to help write my quilting patterns.  She is also my tester! Interestingly enough she learned just how important, and so did I that 1/4inch seam is and how different everyone's sewing machines are. Took her a while, due to the fact that she had been garment sewing, to find where her 1/4inch seam was. We made an executive decision during this process yesterday...have that seam permanently marked .
We managed to get 20 blocks together and Dawn made notes for the pattern. Today I have to send her pictures, my yardage and piecing instructions.
Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment