Saturday, April 25, 2009

The birds are singing...

Yes, spring has arrived! It is 6:30am, about 60degrees outside and the birds are singing! Ah the sounds of spring, the smell of fresh air and pollen. Yesterday the weather was gorgeous! And the gorgeous weather also brought with it winds filled with pollen. Hmmm, I bet you the doctors in the area will be having lots more visits from their allergy suffering patients! I woke up at 5:30am and could not get back to sleep due to my allergies acting up. Guess I will take my allergy pill and get ready for my friends to arrive in several hours.
Today is come over and sew day! This group is rather small this time, many cannot attend, but that is ok we are still sewing. We will be sewing in my sewing room located in the basement. I already have my project ready to go, well for the most part.
Presently, I'm listening to Beth Moore online study: http://lproof.org We are in I Peter. I need to get back into the Word, deeper! Next week we are starting a new study, unfortunately I can't remember the entire title of the book, something about being a wallflower...wallflower, I am not, but there is a message for me!
till next time,

~Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment