Wednesday, June 1, 2016

It's June 1st!

It's June 1st, does that mean spring is gone and summer is here? When I realized that today was June 1st, I began thinking, "do we have to begin thinking about fall now?" I don't want to! I'm not ready to design with fall colors. Don't get me wrong, I love fall colors, just not yet. You know how you can walk into a store and theyou already have the next holiday or seasonal items on display, yet that holiday or season isn't going to be here for a while....drives me nuts! I want to enjoy the present day, week....I guess I'm not too good at planning ahead, lol
Yesterday I worked on a customer's quilt on my longarm machine.
Here are a few designs I've stitched on her quilt:
Video on how I stitched this design in the video below








Hope everyone is planning on a great day!
Happy Quilting!
Nancy McNally

No comments:

Post a Comment