Thursday, June 9, 2016

Sunshine, cool temps and quilting

Sew, what does sunshine, cool temps and quilting bring to mind? 
Sew much fun!
Yesterday while I was working on my next project, I thought,
"I think I need to host an online sewing party!"
Sew, what do you think? 
Time to lay down a plan and put it on the schedule. It might take me a while to figure everything out, sew be patient :)
Last night we joined some friends for dinner at Deer Lake Inn. The food was fantastic!
I ordered Pasta Primavera.  Oh my my my, it was scrumptious! The fresh veggies, cherries and almonds,  perfect added touch!
OK, back to sewing
I'm working on a project for Fons & Porter again. After counting the number of blocks I had, making sure they all measured correctly....compared that to the number I needed.....I had to make a few more..... tis the life of a quilter.
I chose these colors for the next several blocks.
All I can say is,
"SCRUMPTIOUS "
SEW, while I was working on those blocks a package arrived!
Love it when that happens!
My new longarm rulers arrived!
Yes, I designed them. I found a need for rulers that I can hold without my arthritis flaring up in my hand.
These new rulers are for curve cross hatching. The ruler allows you to do both concave and convex!
Registration marks for aligning in the center, aligning in diamonds.
But you know what is great about having a large curve to quilt with?
You can use it for more than just one design elements. 





I have the new ruler listed on my website for sale at an introductory price.
www.nancymcnallyquilts.com 
Have a wonderful day everyone!
Sew on!
Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment