Thursday, May 2, 2013

What happened to spring...?

You know sometimes Michigan's weather is funny...it teases you that Spring will be here...then wham! it will divert back to winter, then spring will come again, then winter...well dang! Summer temps were here yesterday!! No wonder people are getting sick! LOL

I'm not complaining, I love the 80's with low humidity. Open the house and just enjoy the fresh air! The birds are singing, bunnies and chipmunks are all over the place...love it!

So what are you working on today? I'm going to be finishing a customer's quilt. It is a Disney quilt. She appliqued the Disney princesses, I think there is 20 blocks. Very cute little girl quilt.


About 2 weeks ago, I pieced this Hunter's Star. I used the Rapid Fire Ruler. I've never pieced this block before. I was thinking that I should try it also with paper piecing to see which method I prefer.
Anyone have any experience with either method? Which do you prefer?

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment