Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Its Tuesday...

This morning when I woke up I could not remember what day of the week it was, lol, don't you hate when you do that?! It took me a few minutes to get my mind working and grab it around all that needs to be done today.
Today, I'm teaching part 2 of the Beginner's Quilt Class. This is a very popular class. I'm also teaching other classes...by request the T-shirt quilt class, bargello and Pineapple Variation quilts. I also have a quilt that is due in house, YESTERDAY, to Quilter's World magazine...but someone did not have power during those nasty storms last week and well...we had a grand baby born!!  I'm working as hard as I can on getting the quilt completed...life happened last week, that is my only excuse.
My goodness!! while sitting here typing I have a quilt design idea! I'm gonna try this out at the shop while I'm there today...oh!! perfect! LOL and I can't share it! I have to make sure it will work! LOL
I have no pictures today! sorry folks....I know everyone loves to see pics!
Have a wonderful day!
Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment