Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New block I attempted this past weekend

This past weekend, I had planned on working on other projects but I just could not get this one out of my head. I made 3 different ones, trying to make the block end up at 12-1/2" unfinished. Here is what I finally finished with and I can thank a friend of mine, Margaret Serda for the cheddar color going into this block as my background. So, what do you think: 

And here is another picture of it, I'm trying to show the black fabric, I love it!
Today's agenda: longarm machine! Oh wait, I have to finish piecing the last row of my Dr. Suess quilt. Here is what I would like to have finished on the longarm machine by Monday:
3 crib size quilts
1 lap size
6 customer quilts....I wonder if I can get all this finished with hurtin' knees?

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment