Tuesday, July 26, 2011

July is almost over!

I cannot believe that July is almost over and August will be here...that means school begins again! UGH! I'm not ready for summer to be over and for fall to be here...not only does that mean school, but then preparing for the holidays!! I don't remember life going by so fast! what in the world has happened?
I wanted to show a picture of a pillow that I made the other day.
I swapped the colors around. Instead of making it look like a log cabin block where all the dark colors are on one side of the block, I rotated them...kind of. This was very easy to make. I think I might make another one!
I got another project accepted by a magazine!! I'm totally excited about this one. I now have 6 projects that are due "in house" by the end of September...well some are due before the end of September...they must be there by the beginning of Sept.  I'm a little nervous about all the sewing, but I'm totally geeked!
That is all for today, hope everyone is having a wonderful day! It is beautiful here in Michigan! I have the house opened up.....if it gets too hot we will close it up, but at least this way we are saving a little bit on electricity costs!
Oh, I can't go down to my sewing room at the moment...the kids are having band practice...it is a little noisey for me to concentrate....I will hang out upstairs and get some cleaning done....
Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment