Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's almost July

It is almost July! This past week the weather has been absolutely gorgeous!!!! No air conditioning, just fresh air. We have been pretty busy too. The boys have had several things to go and I have had a couple of dr./dentist appts.
Doctor appt....well I have a ruptured blood vessel in my right hand just below my thumb. I'm well aware that it is there, but it only hurts when I try to hold something in my hand...say the round brush when I attempt to pull the curl out of my hair so I don't look a frizz ball....or the rotary cutter to work on my projects....life is good though!
My husband comes home today from his trip to Mexico. He had to go there for work. How interesting, as soon as I finished typing the previous sentence, my husband called from Mexico! He was on the plane and just wanted to let me know that he was thinking about me!! Love that man!
Quilting: I'm working on my quilt for the magazine, I'm behind but trying to catch up. Hopefully today I will be able to do just that. I have a quilt on the longarm machine that I need to get done, plus all the other customer quilts waiting to go on the machine. I will finish her's first, then I will put the magazine quilt on the longarm. Once that quilt is done I will be able to focus on the rest of the quilts....BUT, I received an email yesterday from a magazine requesting that I submit a design for a book! How cool is that?! I did not seek them out, so I'm excited!!
Got to get a movin'!
Happy sewing!

1 comment:

  1. ohmygosh! Nancy that is SO COOL!!!! One of these days I hope to be published too... but not for quilting :)
    YAY YOU!!!!!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete