Saturday, June 18, 2011

Big Bang Theory is so funny!

Last night after Kate arrived, we all sat in the family room and watched 4 shows from season 1 of The Big Bang Theory. I'm so glad my hubby's co-worker sent the series home with him.
Today I teach at JoAnn's. It is a 2 hour class for the "kids sewing class". I'm not really thrilled about it, but hey I will earn a little extra fabric buying cash. After class is over, I'm coming home to pick up Kate and we are going to go to Sam's to buy the leather recliner for hubby, that is his Father's Day present. He is going to be soooo shocked! And I don't know how we are going to get into the house, because there will not be any boys home!!! Chris, Steve and John are all going to go work at my friend's house today. They are preparing their house/yard to go on the market.
That is all for now.....later everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment