Saturday I had my sewing buddies over. I love having them over. Helen was able to attend, we have not seen her in over 8 months! We all worked on our own projects. I was able to work on my double dutch quilt. And yesterday I was able to finish putting the borders on. Now I have to put the ric-rac on 3 other sides and walla she is finished. I truly did not want the quilt to turn out as "pink" as it did. I was going for a more spring green look, but alas I did not have the fabric to create that look. I used what I had.
So, tell me what you think:
|Double Dutch with ric-rac on one side|
of border...still need to add to the other 3 sides
|Just another view of double dutch|