Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Big Day today

First of all, last night while trying to go to sleep, I got a vision of a quilt design!! Darn it! I hate when that happens! I can't go to sleep for a long time after that 'cause my mind won't stop working! LOL My husband told me to write the design down right then, so I did. Got up, turned on bedroom light, "close your eyes honey, I'm turning on the light." drew out pattern, turned out light and crawled back in bed. Don't have time to work it out on EQ7 this morning, but I will play with the design over the week....
Meanwhile, I'm working on a two projects that are coming together very nicely. I don't have pictures to show just yet, but soon. I did make a baby quilt last week that I must put on the longarm and quilt up...need to ship it to SC for my neice's baby shower.
Oh speaking of accomplishments, finishing up projects....I was able to put two bindings on this weekend! I am very proud of myself for this one! I have 4 small quilts that are ready for binding and two quilts that must go back on the longarm machine so that I can finish quilting them. I took them off the machine so I could work on customer's quilts and I was just being lazy with my own projects and did not put either one back on.
This morning we are heading to the hospital. Today, Steve, my 3rd son, has to have an upper scope. We are hoping and praying that we will learn why he has been having problems for the last 6+ months with his intestines. After the procedure, if he feels up to it, I will take two of my boys to drama workshop today.
Tonight though, tonight!! I get to go see Bonnie Hunter from quiltville's trunk show!! I'm so excited! I have 3 friends joining me! I can't wait!! I've been looking forward to this for months!
I hope everyone has a wonderful day!! Later....

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! I knew Bonnie was here in Michigan and going to be in Clarkston. I should have known you will be there. Please take some pictures and share them here. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there...and she was fabulous! Great time!

    ReplyDelete