Friday, September 13, 2013

I hear it is Friday the 13th!

So, it is Friday the 13th...not worried about it all! It is a little chilly outside, but that makes for good soup weather! Gonna make a pot of soup for tonight and tomorrow's fun sew day! I can't wait for everyone to come over. We are going to have a friend come over and demo her accuquilt machine. Most of us have one but we are looking forward to Sharon showing us different ways to use it (dies)

I know some of you don't want to read about things for sale, but I am now an Innova Dealer. And if you have been seriously thinking of buying a longarm machine or a sit down machine we are offering a SWEET deal!! This deal is $899 worth of products free!!
The sale expires on Sunday, September 15, 2013. All is required is a deposit, the rest of the balance for the machine would be due on deliver.

Now, here is something I started working on yesterday. I remade the quilt that I brought to the Grand Rapids Quilt show. I added crystals to it, what do you think?

Can you see the tiny crystals? I love the little pop of bling!

this was before I added the bling and the other appliques are not on yet....

See, just a few more crystals, I love this!

I send more pics as I get it done....Happy sewing everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment