Saturday, June 23, 2012

I'm shy...no seriously...I am...



That was how I began my trunk show the other night at the guild meeting!! You know what? Those quilters did not believe me!! lol I brought with me 7 bags of quilts, I had 3 helpers to hold up my quilts, they did a wonderful job! And Chuck tried to cover up with one of them when I was not looking!! hahaha
When I began packing up my things here at home, I really had no clue what I was doing!! LOL The night before, Kate and I went to Marshal's and bought 5 of their recycle plastic decortive bags for .99cents. I thought that 5 of the bags would be enough to hold my quilts for the trunk show.....I needed a few more :o)
So, I arrived at the meeting with my back seat loaded with quilts. For those of you who don't know, I drive a huge red truck (F250) with a quilter's license plate on the front that I designed...cool!! I have the license plates for sale $19.95
The other plate I designed only has one bar of quilt blocks so that if you have a   bracket the blocks and word quilter are not covered up :o)
I just found 2 pictures from my Friendship Rings class, I thought I'd post them too. I think I need to take more pictures of my classes, I tend to forget!!
 Here are some more pics for you to enjoy. I have two pictures from the Brad Paisley concert. I have only 2 pics, 1 Brad Paisley and 1 of The Band Perry.



Next, some pics of my flower bed that I have been working on. I don't have a finished picture, but that is ok.This is my front porch garden.



One morning when I was outside working on the front porch garden, I had not been paying attention to the weather. I was busy working. I had potted several hanging baskets (no picture yet) and as I turned around to  pick up something this is what I saw in the sky...
Needless to say, I cleaned up my mess and went inside...just in time for the storm!! It poured!!
Happy Sewing everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment