Friday, January 13, 2012

Weight Loss and its FRIDAY!!

Its Friday!! And we finally got a little ity bit amount of snow! Just a dusting, which is ok, but dang honey, it is bitter cold temps out there...I want to stay home, but I have a few errands to run today. I will bundle up nicely to stay warm.
Yesterday I worked on a couple of designs, tweaking them so the colors stand out better or the block units make themselves known!! I have found that I continue to design in the same colors, even though I love so many other combinations! Why oh why do I do this....I'm gonna have to make myself come out of my comfy box and explore!!
Yesterday morning my son Chris was watching music videos and I heard Adel singing. I love Adell! Is it 1 "L" or 2 "LL"s? Anyway, I told Chris that I love her voice!! and her music. Well, what a wonderful son he is! He arrived home around 9:30pm from college class. He came down to my sewing room with a bag in his hand, here mom I got you something. What?!! What did you do? He bought me an Adell cd!! Oh my gosh! I gave him a big hug and thanked him over and over, what a great son!!! I put that cd in so fast...and you know it is hard to open up those dang covers! I could not get it open fast enough, I was so excited! Anyway, I jammed for a bit, dancing around my sewing room and just had a blast! I cranked that music up! Wow, thinking back, you know that is really not a wise thing to do...I woke myself up...it was time to wind down and go to bed.
Weight loss. I've been walking on my treadmill almost daily. If I can't get to the treadmill I'm making certain I do some form of exercise daily. I've lost 5lbs and that was just enough to put me in a pair of jeans I have not worn comfortably in a while...my goal....get down to a size 10.....Hopefully that won't take me too long. I'm not necessarily going to go for weight loss numbers, my goal is to be healthy, build my muscles up and be a little toned...I'm thinking I might go to a tanning bed, just to get some color...I'm so dang milky white!! a little color is ok, I have no desire to look like a piece of leather!
Happy sewing and Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment