Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Good morning world

Good morning world! I feel as if a huge load has been taken off my shoulders. I was able to finish several quilts yesterday, including the binding, placemats, and to top things off I was able to get them in the mail!!!  But wait, then I realized I left the grandparents presents at home!! go figure! lol....sigh....I really tried hard too. Not all is my fault though. I ordered dvd's from a friend over 3 months ago. These dvds are of my kids in the plays that they have been in for the last several years. We have been promised that we would have them by Christmas, but nothing has showed up as of yet. These dvd's were supposed to be part of the Christmas presents sent to family members.  I guess they are not getting them again this year. What a bummer.
I'm applying to the Southern Christmas Show that is in November. My sister goes there every year and just loves it. I want to be able to attend and show my crafts. I also want to get on the ball get some more patterns published. I feel as if I don't have enough time to do anything lately, with taking the boys to their dentist appointments (wisdom teeth being pulled->ouch!) many doctor appointments...homeschool events, church events....
I have all these ideas in my head and I just can't get them on paper. Today I have to take Joe to have his wisdom teeth pulled...I'm going to bring graph paper, colored pencils and I'm drawing! 
This past weekend my husband I rearranged our bedroom. I love it! He was right, the room would look so much larger if we rearranged things. I'm so glad we did.
Not much left to tell...women's banquet went over well. We were down 2 tables due to the canceling 2x due to our weather, but I think we had a blast!
Got to run, I should be downstairs playing with fabric!

2 comments:

  1. There never is enough time in the day for a quilting momma. I hope you can set some time aside for yourself to enjoy remember a happy momma is a happy family, and you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://racinefontenele.blogspot.com/2010/12/saudade-que-fica.html

    ReplyDelete