Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What is on my design wall this Monday..


Well let me see, I should have finished piecing this quilt this past weekend, but my mind was in other places!!

This is Steve's quilt. I had made him a quilt almost identical to this one over the summer 2008. After I finished the twin size version, we decided to get him a queen size bed...needless to say the quilt did not fit his bed. I'm trying to finish the quilt now, but I was just not motivated enough to work on it yesterday...so it is on my wall still, along with a friend's quilt on the longarm machine. I need to finish these projects!! the little white squares...that is just batting, I use batting pinned to my wall for my design wall. I did work on the quilt for just a short bit yesterday, I added red and brown 1 1/2 inch squares to cover up all those white spots! Steve's room is painted that lighter color green.

Till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment