Friday, February 6, 2009

Mystery Quilt update






















This week I have been working on my Mystery Quilt. I'm determined to finish it! As of yesterday afternoon I had finished all but 4 Delectable Mountain blocks. These blocks are acting as a border. Before I began working on the DM blocks yesterday morning, I decided that I needed to clean my sewing room. I found a fabric that is perfect for the final border! I hit the jackpot!! I was so excited that I found this fabric. It has all the colors that I included in the MQ blocks!!






Tomorrow my quilting friends are coming over for a day sewing. Work on whatever you want!! I'm so excited. Dawn is going to bring white chilli for lunch and I will provide the sandwhiches "stuff".






Not much else to say, the boys are getting over their colds, the weekend is here and I'm going to clean my house this afternoon!






No comments:

Post a Comment