Friday, May 27, 2016

Memorial day weekend

Sew, it's Memorial day weekend,  what are you working on?
Are you taking a vacaction?
Are you sewing a project?
Planting a garden?
Hanging out with your family?
Or all the above?
Whatever you are doing, I hope you have a wonderful time!
Me, I'm going to be...are you ready?
Longarm quilting
Cleaning house
Longarm quilting....did you catch on that I'm going to be longarm quilting this weekend?
Preparing for my next travel: Wheaton,  Illinois to present my trunk show
Longarm quilting
Preparing a sample block
Longarm quilting
This is one of the sample blocks, there are actually 3 different ones, using the same fabrics.
Here is a little snippet video. I was talking very quietly, hoping my phone recording could capture all the birds.
Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment