Friday, November 13, 2015

Windy day in the Motor City

Yesterday started out ok, just a little wind and rain, but as the day progressed the winds picked up! I had a couple of errands to run, and all I wanted to do was hurry up and get back home. Out of the weather!
In the morning I began continuing piecing the turbine quilt. I have 2 interesting borders. The first one is easy, it was the 2nd (outer) border that required some work. I think I figured it out. I to rip stitches often, but I did manage to make it work.....and when I made it work....I decided at that time, no one will want to piece that corner unit. Make it easier.
So, make it easier I will!
Last night's dinner, Salsa Soup! It was chilly yesterday.  We needed soup to warm us up. And a pot of hazelnut coffee from Folgers! Oh my goodness! Love it!

I gathered these fabrics yesterday for a new oroject. I can see a beautiful quilt from these!!!

And this is a special project I'm working on. It's going to be on my workshop list. More to reveal later.
And now I will wish you a great day! 
Happy quilting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment