Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Two for Tuesday

Tuesday, two for Tuesday!
I decided I need to work on two projects today. One is due in January to Fons & Porter, and two is for fun, new project.
My fun project is from Fat Quarter Friday:

Today is project 2. Can't show the entire quilt, but let's see if I can give you a little taste...a little teaser.
Yesterday before I went to class, I worked on this little idea. 
Just playing with my fat quarters....
My special project will be for Quilting Arts magazine.
Back to yesterday's class. It felt good to be a student! I was in a machine embroidery class. I was learning how to nest and connect the pattern, make it continuous.  I enjoyed the class,  and the other ladies were great. The class was at Decorative Stitches on 22 Mike road and Van Dyke in Shelby Township.
I'm hoping once I get caught up, I can work more with my embroidery machine.
So, on that note, I need to get back to work! 
Happy quilting everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment