Friday, October 10, 2014

What's Happening!

I'm such a slacker these days! I have not posted on my blog ...how in the world is anyone suppose to know what is happening?
Last weekend I was at Quilts on the Grand Quilt show in Grand Rapids.  But first, here is my latest project:

I will fill in with more thread work
Below is the Blood moon and Lunar eclipse, that was so cool to witness!!!








 These are pics of my denim coat. I wanted to show how strong our machines are. Innova longarm machines have a 1 horsepower motor. The needle pierces the thick denim seams with no trouble!!! And the thread holds up: thread: Superior King Tut




 

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! You know, at first blush, I thought the variegated thread was cotton baker's twine couched on... hmmmm... You are a true artist! Love your Innova!!
    ~ Christina in Cleveland

    ReplyDelete