Tuesday, September 9, 2014

AQS Chattanooga!!

What an adventure Jill and I have had getting here. My husband and I began the journey from our home in Clarkston, MI....the trip to meet Jill in Toledo, OH should have only taken us about 1 hour and 45 minutes......it did not! IT took us well over 2 1/2 hours due to rush hour traffic in Detroit...which we could not figure out! UGH! What was the back up!!? No one knew or could figure it out.
Once we met Jill in Toledo, we were off on our adventure. Hubby went back to Michigan to work and Jill and I headed south on I-75. We made it to Cincinnati and came to a stand still....there is always construction going on in Ohio!! Do they ever get it right where they are not tearing up a road over and over and over again? It was unreal! I've been traveling through Ohio often lately and the road construction is never done!
We encountered torrential downpour in Knoxville, it was raining so hard Jill could not see the road!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5l8SdnKSLE&list=UUGvCXWjtIqStt_CajC_yDjg

Today, we are going to get ourselves ready and head on over to the convention center here in Chattanooga. We have to set up our booth "Accomplish Quilting Innova Longarm Dealership". Come on over and see us this week. The quilt show is open from Wednesday to Saturday at the Chattanooga Convention Center.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you and Jill made it safe and sound. Enjoy the show for me.
    Having lived in Ohio for 11 years, I can safely say only snow stops the orange barrel season.
    ~ Christina

    ReplyDelete