Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Thanks everyone!!

Thank you everyone for your comments, opinions!! If I counted the comments it seams that most like the quilt the way it is...just frame with a colored binding. I'm heading to the AQS Grand Rapids Quilt Show tomorrow morning, so I will not be quilting until next week.
By the way..speaking of quilts: I got another quilt accepted into the magazines....Quilter's World! WOOHOO
I received a book in the mail the other day : Nine Patch Panache. The book's cover is so stricking!! I love the cool blue/teals on the cover and the quilting on the quilt looks great! I'm taking the book with me to ooo and ahhhh over the projects. I want to write up my thoughts about the book when I return...no computer for 4 days!! oh my what is a girl to do?!
Have a wonderful week everyone and thank you for comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment