Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I just remembered...











I just remembered, I do have some pictures to post of my quilt projects that are just sitting out on my tables.... the picture with all the blue blocks...there are more than a thousand pieces with this quilt and if I had realized how the author was putting those hst together I would have done it a different way!
The picture with the green unit together is how the blue hst will go together. There is also gold and burgandy units to assemble...oh joy....then there is the red and gold unit. That is from Bonnie Hunter's Carolina Christmas Mystery quilt. So is the the picture of the green and cream hst units. I had to call it quilts on this quilt for just a while. Too many other things that I had to do... well I feel better now, I actually had pictures! LOL....later....

No comments:

Post a Comment