Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday Monday

This past Saturday evening we held our Sunday School party here at my home. I enjoy having everyone over! We sat outside till about 11pm around the fire pit. We were blessed with beautiful weather! The kids had a wonderful time running up and down our big hill, the little kids did that not the big kids.
Yesterday, I worked a little on the quilt that I am designing and then decided to work on the longarm machine. My friend Dawn dropped off her Weaver Fever quilt she made. Blues and yellows! Love it! I'm almost finished with it, it is taking a little longer than I anticipated, but I am almost finished with it. Dawn took all my scrap batting home and is making me large batting pieces for my quilts. We are bartering services....she is piecing my batting scraps into large pieces and I am quilting for her. Once I finish my own 24 quilts then I will send them to "Aunt" Chris for binding...I like exchanging services!
My son Chris has found a car that he wants to purchase. Hopefully one day this week we can go look at it. I hope we can do this before it gets sold to someone else, it is a really nice Honda Accord...nothing like a foreign vehicle in your driveway! lol...well time for me to go work on my Bible study. I love sitting outside on my backporch reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment