Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Visionary or Stationary





























This past Sunday, our Pastor's message was on being a visionary or stationary. This spoke volumnes to me. What am I? Am I a visionary that can make a plan and act on it or do I just sit and listen and be stationary? I don't move? I wonder what others see themselves as. Are you too comfortable in your life to make changes. Hey, you've done enough, should you do more? or do you just let someone else do the work?







Lately, I feel stationary. I don't have motivation to do much. I make plans, but they seem more like dreams...I don't act upon them. I think I have what is known as the winter blahs! I'm waiting for spring to arrive, I can't wait to get outside and feel the sun on my skin and the warm breeze!







Presently, I am listening to Beth Moore's Bible study message "Developing Enormously Effective Prayer". I found these lessons online for free. I need this! Communication, prayer time, prayer life. Thank you Lord for this!







This morning Joe and I were woke up from high winds hitting the house. The wind was so strong that the power went out 4x! We did not sleep well from about 3am until it was time to get up at 6am. I feel as if it is going to be a long day...







This past Saturday, I hosted another come and sew day at my house. As usual we transformed the family room into one big sewing room! We all had a blast looking at each other's creations and what each was working on. I believe there were a total of 9 of us here. Of course we had great food!! That is required by law! "where two or three are gathered, there shall be food"!! LOL, sorry, I just could not resist! The pictures show how much fun we had!! Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment