Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Michigan is HUMID This week!!

Oh yes! Michigan is humid this week! So what does that mean for me? I'm in my sewing room (ie basement) working on future projects!
For those of you who don't know, I've completed 2 online instructional videos with Annie's Publishing company. I'm presently working on my 3rd. Here is the link to their website:
http://www.anniescatalog.com/onlineclasses/index.html
Here is a little sample of what I have been doing:
This is just a practice piece to check out colors, what pops and what does not. This one will not be in the video. I will be filming in early November and the class will be released within 60 days of filming. I absolutely love it!
Since I've started working on this project my mind just will not stop working! It is almost not fair!! LOL
Other events, I have a new website, yet it is not up and running. I have had a professional design it for me, I just don't get computer lingo. We will be launching it soon. The web address is
www.nancymcnallyquilts.com So please be on the look out for it.
On my site I will list where and when I'm traveling. What I'm designing, my blog will be linked to it also...I'm hoping to have a gallery. I will list workshops/classes I teach, trunk shows. Its gonna be wonderful!
Time to go back down to my sewing room and work!
Happy Sewing everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment