Thursday, April 8, 2010

Good morning world....

Good morning world! Yes, the sky is gray, yes it is somewhat rainy and gloomy looking but it is going to be a great day in the Lord! WoooHOOO, LOL.
I'm finding with taking my vitamins each day that I have tons of energy, but I am also very hungry! Hungry all day long! this is not good!
One of the lessons from our recent bible study was about listening to what you are called to do. So many of us try to do too much that we miss what we are really supposed to be doing. You should not be so busy that you are not ignoring God, not developing and maintaining your relationship with HIM.
Romans 12:2 always comes to mind. It is about not conforming to the world (being busy -to apply it to today's thoughts) but be transformed by the renewing of your mind (be in God's word!) that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 8:28 all things work together for to those who love God, for those who are called according to His purpose. The Inheritance study lesson 6 was about accepting what your past is, owning, asking the Lord to sanctify it...own it! Make it a part of your testimony, show you have grown because the Lord knows what he is doing when you must go through things. There are reasons for it all. The "great promise of God will overrule and work even through the tragedies caused by sin's presence in the world to accomplish His purposes in the lives of those who love Him and who have responded to His call."(commentary from Women's Study Bible)
So what are we doing to keep our relationship on going with Christ? Are you wailing in self pity? NO? Yes? Are you looking forward to each day trying to find positive things to say and think..and well Do?
Thank you Lord my husband and my family! Thank you Lord for my church! I love the people there!
Till tomorrow....Oh I need to go play with some fabric! Two more quilts came in for me to work on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment