Wednesday, April 21, 2010

12 Days and counting

We have 12 days until the play! Everyone is gearing up for all the jobs that will need to be done! The bake sale...I need to focus on a little more, I have some ideas but now I need to put them into motion!!
Yesterday was our last day for Meadows co-op. We had beautiful weather! The kids were smart though, they took the tables outside and had their lunch out in the parking lot! The moms stayed inside!! LOL Normally the fellowship area is so loud with everyone in there that you can't even hear yourself think!! LOL I'm going to miss everyone!!
I'm going to host some events at my home over the summer. Movie nights and homeschool mom meetings. I also plan on hosting some sewing days/workshops for the ones that want to learn to sew or finish a project.
Last night we listened to dvd 8 of the Inheritance bible study class. I loved it! AGAIN, she spoke so much truth!! WOW! I would love to be able to use some of what she said on one or two of the youth study lessons!!! Profound profound!!
Well, I don't have much time today to be online, so I must get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment