Saturday, February 25, 2012

A few things happening

Good morning world!
Here in Michigan we are blanketed with snow. I know I know, it is February, what else is suppose to happen? I don't have to like it, but at the same time I will attempt enjoy it...from my truck:

Yesterday I volunteered at the LQS "The Village Quilt Shoppe" at Canterbury Village. There is a quilt show this weekend in Kings Court, which is in Canterbury Village. There were a lot of customers coming through...I'm cheap, I work for fabric!! Or in this case batting! I need 2 king size battings for 2 quilts that are due to 2 different magazines. Lots of guild members and friends came through, it was a great day! I will try to take a picture today of the Canterbury and post it tomorrow or if I get home on time tonight.
I have to send a profile picture to Fons and Porter, what do you think of this one?
Same pic, just cropped one
So which one?
My kitchen table is in the background, I don't really have a true profile pic...do you think these are ok?

While I was working at the Village yesterday, I saw the latest edition of Quilter's World magazine. My floral charm quilt is featured on the table of contents page!! I did not expect that! So here you go! 


Well I just figure out why most of my pictures have that black thing on the right side...it is the holder from my phone!! I will work at turning it out of the way, lol....

If you are in the area, please come by the quilt show!

Happy Sewing everyone!!




No comments:

Post a Comment